แบบทดสอบวิชาภาษาอังกฤษ ชั้นมัธยมศึกษาปีที่ 3
- ข้อสอบวิชาภาษาอังกฤษ ( 71 หน้า) : จำนวน 212 ข้อ ประกอบด้วย
Part I : Conversation ข้อ 1- 63
Part II : Non-Text ข้อ 64- 125
Part III : Structure ข้อ 126- 146
Part IV : Vocabulary ข้อ 147- 161
Part V : Reading ข้อ 162- 212
- ข้อสอบชุดนี้มีรูปแบบข้อสอบเป็นปรนัยแบบ เลือกตอบ 4 ตัวเลือก 1 คำตอบ
- ก่อนตอบคำถามให้เขียนชื่อ – นามสกุล เลขที่นั่งสอบ สถานที่สอบและห้องสอบบนกระดาษคำตอบ
- ในการตอบให้ใช้ปากกากาเครื่องหมายลงในช่องให้ถูกต้อง ถ้าต้องการเปลี่ยนตัวเลือกใหม่ให้ลบให้สะอาดก่อนเปลี่ยนตัวเลือก
Part I: Conversation
Directions: Read each of the dialogues and choose the best statement to complete each
อ่านข้อความสั้น ๆ และเลือกคำตอบที่ถูกต้องเพื่อให้ข้อความสมบูรณ์
1. Situation: May sees Pond at the bus station after school.
May: Hello, Pond. _______________
Pond: Hello, May. I’m not so good.
- How have you been?
- How’s your father?
- How’s your work?
- How do you do?
2. Situation: Tom dropped Jim’s mobile phone.
Tom: I dropped your mobile phone.
Jim: Let me have a look. I don’t think it’s broken.
Jim: It’s all right.
- I think it’s too old.
- I’m sorry about that.
- It dropped on the carpet.
- Can you buy a new one?
3. Situation: At the Department Store
James: _______________ Where’s the toilet?
Bob: It’s on the third floor.
- I’m sorry.
- Excuse me.
- Good morning.
4. Situation: A woman asks a man for the time.
Woman: Excuse me. ______________
Man : Yes, it’s 2.37.
Woman : Thank you.
- What does it say?
- What does the clock say?
- Do you have the time, please?
- Do you have a watch, please?
5. Situation: At the party
Sally: It’s almost eleven o’clock. I have to go. See you later.
- Take care.
- No problem.
- Don’t mention it.
- Come back to see me.
6. Situation: At the railway station, Dang and Dam are saying goodbye.
Dang: It’s nearly five. I’ve got to run.
Dam: Me too. ______________
Dang: See you.
- You too.
- Be careful!.
- See you tomorrow.
- Don’t run too fast.
7. Situation: After work on Friday
Suda: Have a good weekend.
- Thanks. You too.
- Take your time.
- Good morning.
- It’s getting late.
8. Situation: Sakda is talking to Salinee about her blouse.
Sakda: What a beautiful blouse! I like it very much.
Salinee:______________ I’m glad you like it.
- If you say so.
- You’re welcome.
- I don’t believe you.
9. Situation: Susan stays at Alice’s house for one week.
Susan: Thank you very much for everything.
- Not at all. It’s been a pleasure.
- Pleased to meet you.
- Never mind.
10. Situation: At home, a son is talking to his mother.
Son: I’m sorry mom. I forgot to send your letter.
Mother: ____________ You can do it tomorrow.
- Too bad.
- I don’t believe it.
- You are so stupid.
- Never mind, dear.
11. Situation: Going to a movie.
Jerry: I heard Harry Potter is playing at the movie theater. ________________
Ann: I’d like but I’m afraid I can’t. I’ve to do my report.
- Do you like it?
- Let’s go and see it.
- Have you ever seen it?
- Do you have free time?
12. Situation: After school Kate is talking to Peter.
Kate: Would you like to join the ride?
Peter: _________________ When shall we meet?
Kate: About 4.30?
Peter: O.k. See you there.
- Thanks. That sounds fun.
- Do you know a great place to ride?
- I’m sorry. I’ve a lot of homework to do.
- I don’t like riding. How about swimming?
13. Situation: James is asking Claire out for dinner.
James : Would you like to go out for dinner on Friday, Claire?
Claire : That’s great, James. ____________Thanks.
- 1. I’d love to.
- 2. That’s fine.
- 3. Let’s go.
- 4. All right.
14. Situation: Anna and Suree are talking about the weather in Thailand.
Suree: There are three seasons in Thailand.
Anna: What are they?
Suree: Winter, summer, and rainy season.
- How many seasons in Thailand do you like?
- Which season in Thailand do you like most?
- I’ve ever come to Thailand twice. I like summer.
- What’s the weather like in Thailand?
15. Situation: In school, Nid and Noi are talking about their examination.
Nid: Congratulations on your examination.
- All right.
- Thank you.
- How sweet!
- Sure, I can do it.
At the shoes shop
Shop assistant: _____16______
Sombat: Yes, Do you have these shoes in size 8?
Shop assistant: _____17_____
Sombat: I’d like the black pair on the top shelf.
- Hi! What’s up?
- Hello. How have you been?
- Good morning. May I help you?
- Good morning. How do you do?
- Would you like the black ones?
- What color would you like?
- Do you like the black one?
- What would you like?
18. Situation: At the restaurant, John and Bob are ordering some food.
John: Let’s sit over there.
Bob: Sure. What would you like to eat?
John: I’ll have steak.
- May I help you?
- It’s a very nice restaurant.
- What’s the popular dish here?
- Can you pass me a menu, please?
19. Situation: Barbara lost her purse.
Barbara: I can’t find my purse. Can you help me?
Paul: ________________ I’ll help you look for it.
- No, thanks.
- Yes, please.
- No problem.
- Sorry, I’m busy.
20. Situation: Jane and Sam are talking about sickness.
Jane: What’s the matter with you?
Sam: I’ve a bad headache because I slept late last night.
- You are stubborn.
- I’m worried about it.
- Why do you always sleep late?
- You should go to see the doctor.
21. Situation: At school, George and Simon are talking about walking to school.
George: I’m very too tired to walk to school every day.
- Why don’t you ride a bike instead of walking?
- You should go to school early morning.
- You should run to school everyday.
- Why are you tired?
22. Situation: Susan and Alex are talking about dinner.
Susan: You look too busy to cook dinner tonight.
- He should do it together.
- Why are you lazy to cook?
- Let’s have dinner at the restaurant.
- We don’t have any material for cooking.
23. Situation: Tina and Sandra are talking about dieting.
Tina: I need to lose my weight.
- You should exercise regularly.
- How should you eat so much chocolate?
- You always love eating too much junk food.
- Why don’t you have your favourite food at night?
Situation: In a cooking class, a chef is demonstrating how to cook mash potato to
Chef: Today, we’re going to learn how to make mash potato…OK. Let’s start.
First you get some of these nice potatoes and peel their skin with a knife.
Student: Like this?
Second, we put these potatoes into the boiling water.
When they’re ready. You rinse them in cold water. And then you mash them until
they’re all…… mash up.
To make it has some flavor. First add some butter. Then add some salt.
Finally, add some milk. And it’s done.
- It isn’t correct.
- Keep going on.
- Yes, that’s right.
- You should peel like this.
- Try to taste it.
- Please wait and see.
- You can serve at once.
- After that, we’ll wait for about fifteen minutes.
26. Situation: Jane is offering Tom a drink.
Wife: Would you like some orange juice?
Husband: _____________ May I have some fruit?
- No, thank you.
- That’s right.
- Thank you.
27. Situation: Mom is asking some help from her son.
Son: Here you are.
- May I help you?
- Pass me the salt, please.
- Help me finish this, please.
- Please save a piece of cake for dad.
28. Situation: Sam is offering John a drink.
Sam : Can I get you a coffee?
- I’m not sure.
- I don’t think so.
- Not at all. Go ahead.
- No, thanks. I’ve just had one.
29. Situation: Jim wants to borrow John’s calculator.
Jim: Can I borrow your calculator?
- Yes, please.
- No, not at all.
- I’m sorry. I’m using it.
- I don’t know. I’m using it.
30. Situation: Tanya is offering Martin some help.
Martin: Thank you very much. You are so kind.
- Can I give you a hand with your heavy boxes?
- Can you help me with my heavy books?
- Can you pass me your paper?
- Can I borrow your shirt?
31. Situation: A tourist is asking for directions from Saichon.
A tourist: Excuse me. Could you please tell me the way to Wat Phra Kaew?
Saichon: __________________ I hope you’ll enjoy visiting there.
A tourist: Thank you very much.
Saichon: You’re welcome.
- I’m sorry. I’m in a hurry.
- Sure. You can ask the police over there.
- I have no idea. I’m not familiar with this area.
- Certainly. Take the bus number 6 for five minutes.
32. Situation Anna and Jenifer are looking for a skirt at the department store.
Anna: I like this style.
Jennifer: What color do you want?
Anna: I like green.
Jennifer: ________________ It goes well with your shoes.
Anna: Really. I’ll take the blue one.
- It’s a nice skirt.
- I think it’s too tight.
- I think the blue one is better.
- I like blue. I’ll take the blue one.
33. Situation: A tourist is looking for the bookstore.
A tourist: Excuse me.____________________
Tracy: Sure. There’s the bookstore on River Road.
- Can you please tell me whether there is a bookstore near here?
- Do you know where I can exchange some money?
- Could you tell me how to get to the bookstore?
- Do you know the way to the River Road?
34. Situation: Scott and Jack are talking about the football match.
Scott: I think Liverpool is going to win today.
Jack: I don’t agree. Manchester United is going to win.
Scott: I don’t think so.____________
- Liverpool is a much better team.
- Manchester United will be a better team.
- Manchester United is better than Liverpool.
- Liverpool is worse than Manchester United.
35. Situation: Tim and Sunee are talking about natural disasters.
Tim: What kind of natural disasters have happened in your country recently?
36. Situation: Micheal and Mark are talking about sports.
Micheal: Which extreme sport do you think is the most dangerous?
37. Situation: Tom and Mike are talking about a science award.
Tom : Guess what! I won the science award.
Mike :__________ ! I’m really happy for you.
- Oh, good
- You’re so smart
38. Situation: Suda is asking Sopha’s opinion about a song.
Suda: What do you think of “Love Me Love My Dog” song?
Sopha: __________The ending is very good.
- I like it.
- Do you like it?
- Is it a good song?
- No, I don’t like it.
39. Situation: A husband and wife are talking about earrings.
Husband: I do like your earrings.
Wife : Thank you. ___________
- I’m glad you enjoyed them.
- I’m glad you like them.
- I don’t think so.
- I don’t care.
40. Situation: John and Nisa are talking about food.
John: The dinner was delicious, Nisa.
Nisa: ___________ I’m glad you enjoyed it.
- That’s nice.
41. Situation: Mark and Pranee are talking about flood victims.
Mark: I think we have to help the people who are suffering from the flood.
Do you agree with me?
Pranee: __________________ What should we do?
Mark: We should make a campaign to help the flood victims.
Pranee: Your idea is great.
- No idea.
- Good idea!.
- It’s up to you.
- I’m afraid. I can’t.
42. Situation: Marry and Peggy are talking about an accident.
Marry: Somebody crashed into my car last night.
Peggy: How awful! _______________
Marry: Thank you. It’s very kind of you.
- I hope so.
- Never mind!
- It doesn’t matter.
- I’m sorry about that.
43. Situation: Joey and Kevin are talking about Mr. Richard’s class.
Joey: What do you think about Mr. Richard’s class?
Kevin: ________________ I don’t understand the lesson.
Joey: You should ask him to explain after class.
Kevin: I’ve tried many times but it’s still the same.
- It’s boring.
- It’s really fun.
- It’s wonderful.
- It’s a great class.
44. Jack : Can I borrow your pencil?
John : ………….
1. Yes, please. 2. I’m sorry. I’m using it.
3. No, not at all. 4. I don’t know. I’m using it.
45. Susan : ……………..……
Anna : Yes, please. I love it.
1. Would you get a cup of coffee? 2. Do you mind a cup of coffee?
3. Would you care for a cup of coffee? 4. Will you get a cup of coffee?
46. Cathy : I’ve just passed my driving test.
Danny : ………..……. Congratulations!
1. Well done! 2. Yes, it is.
3. Thank God! 4. You’ve made it.
47. Bob : You look a little pale. Are you all right?
Tom : ………….……. I have got a fever.
1. No, I don’t feel well today. 2. No, I’m fine.
3. I’m fine, thanks. 4. Not bad.
48. Vanessa : Would you like a beef sandwich?
Sunee : ………………. I’m hungry.
1. No, thank you. 2. Yes, please.
3. Not now. Yes, please. 4. Thank you.
49. John : The dinner was delicious, Maggie.
Maggie : ………..……. I’m glad you enjoyed it.
1. Fine. 2. Sure.
3. Thanks. 4. That’s nice.
50 . John : Would you like to go out for dinner on Friday, Jane?
Jane : ……….……., John. I’d love to, thanks.
1. That’s very kind of you. 2. That’s fine
3. That’s great 4. That’s right
51 . Somsri : What a beautiful dress! I like it a lot.
Sunee : Thank you. ……………..….
1. You’re welcome. 2. If you say so.
3. Do you think so? 4. I’m glad you like it.
52. Santi : Would you please pass me the sugar?
Duangjai : …………….
1. Here you are. 2. Please get it.
3. Why not? 4. Okay.
Montri : Noi, turn the volume down (on the television), please.
Noi : ……53…….
Montri : I said turn the volume down, please.
Noi : ……54……. , I didn’t hear you.
53. 1. Pardon? 2. What?
3. What for? 4. Why?
54. 1. Forgot it. 2. Never mind.
3. Oh, sorry. 4. No, of course not.
At the hotel
Clerk : Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
Henry : Good morning. ……55…….
Clerk : Yes. A single or double?
Henry : A double, please. Well! ……56…….
Clerk : That’s 1,500 baht a night.
Henry : All right. I’ll stay one night. Here is 1,500 baht.
Clerk : Thank you, sir. Here’s the key.
55. 1. What time is check out time?
2. Have you got a vacant room?
3. May I have a look at the room, please?
4. Can I have a wakeup call at 6 o’clock, please?
56. 1. How much is a single room? 2. Do I have to pay in advance?
3. How much is a double room? 4. Does this price include breakfast?
At the bus station
Tourist : Excuse me. …….57…….
Susee : Certainly. Turn right at the next corner and follow the main road.
Tourist : …….58…….
Susee : You’re welcome.
57. 1. Can you tell me the way to the Grand Palace?
2. Would you mind telling me about the Grand Palace?
3. Could you tell me something about the Grand Palace?
4. Could you tell me how you know about the Grand Palace?
58. 1. Thank you very much. 2. Not at all.
3. Thanks anyway. 4. Okay.
At the department store
Assistant : May I help you?
Ivan : Yes, …….59……. .
Assistant : What wrong with it?
Ivan : When I plug it in, nothing happens. …….60…….
Assistant : Do you have the receipt?
Ivan : …….61…….
59. 1. I need you to repair it. 2. I’d like to see it.
3. I’d like to return this tea pot. 4. I need you to wash this tea pot.
60. 1.It’s in good condition. 2. It doesn’t work.
3. It works well. 4. It’s bad.
61. 1. Yes. Here we are. 2. Yes. Go for it.
3. Yes. Here we go. 4. Yes. Here it is.
62. It’s rather hot, and the window is closed. You say: ………….
1. Open, please. 2. Let the window open.
3. Open the window now. 4. Would you open the window, please?
63. Ann wonders how much time she has to work on her assigned project. Her teacher
says, “No need to hurry yet. ………… .”
1. You hit the big time 2. It’s high time
3. Take your time 4. In no time
Part II: Non-Text
Directions: Look at the signs below and choose the best explanation for each one.
Direction : Where would you see the following signs ? Choose the correct answer
1. On a door 2. In a train
1. At school 2. In a library
3. At home 4. In the temple
1. At a health center 2. In a department store
3. In a library 4. On a door
1. On a door 2. In a department store
3. In a street 4. At a club
77. What does this sign mean?
- No pets
- No food or drinks
- No fires
- No smoking
78. Who can enter?
- Males only
- Females only
- Males or females
- Children only
79. What service is provided here?
- Checking the time
- Exchanging money
- Getting travel information
- Catching the plane
80. This sign means_______
- Cross the street.
- Turn left right away.
- Move to the right.
- Look straight ahead.
81. The following sign means ____________.
1. There’s no cigarette here.
2. Children can buy cigarettes.
3. Children under sixteen cannot buy cigarettes.
4. Children under sixteen can only buy cigarettes for people over sixteen.
82. This sign means_______
1. Serve yourself.
2. You cannot eat the food here.
3. Don’t have to pay any tax on the food.
4. It you enjoyed your food; please leave the waiter a tip.
The chart below shows the total amount of seafood caught this week.
83. The total amount of seafood being caught this week was______ kilograms.
- one thousand
- two thousand
84. Which kind of seafood makes the most money?
85. According to the chart, the number of American tourists is _____ the number of Japanese tourists.
- twice as much as
- twice as many as
- a quarter to
- equal to
86. Who attended the most lessons during the week?
- Ali, Nabiha 2. Guzman, Jorge
- Ortiz, Manuel 4. Kare, Bedaso
87. Read the leaflet and choose what it is for?
- 1. Sit under your desk.
- 2. Wait patiently for the tremors to stop.
- 3. When the tremors stop, calmly leave the building. Walk quickly. Do not run.
- 4. Help other people to leave the building. Speak clearly. Do not shout.
- 5. When outside, move quickly and carefully to an open area, such as a car park.
- 6. Stay away from buildings and power lines.
- An earthquake
- A volcano
- A fire
- A flood
Direction : Read the sentence and choose the correct answer .
88. A dog is bigger than a mouse, but smaller than an elephant.
1. A dog is very big.
2. A dog is the biggest.
3. A dog is smaller than a mouse.
4. An elephant is bigger than a dog.
89. Sangay is English but Teresa isn’t; she’s American.
1. Teresa is English.
2. Sangay isn’t English.
3. Sangay isn’t American.
4. Teresa and Sangay aren’t English.
90. He is the oldest man in the world.
1. Many men are older.
2. He is not as old as my grandmother.
3. He’s older than some other men.
4. There are no older men than him anywhere.
91. You can’t come without a ticket.
1. You cannot buy a ticket outside.
2. You mustn’t go with a ticket.
3. You don’t need a ticket to come.
4. You can come if you have a ticket.
92. Andrea is looking after the children.
1. She can see the children.
2. She is taking care of the children.
3. She is looking at the children.
4. The children are in front of her.
93. They only have one car for the family.
1. They only like cars.
2. They have a big family.
3. They do not have two cars.
4. They do not like any other cars.
94. What does Vonica like?
1. How is she?
2. Does he like Vonica?
3. Does she look like Vonica?
4. What are her favourite things?
95. He hopes to go home, but he may go to work.
1. He’s allowed to go to work.
2. It is possible that he will go to work.
3. He’ll be at home before the office.
4. He always goes home after work.
96. I want you to clean the car when you come back.
1. You want to clean it.
2. We will clean it together.
3. I want to clean the car.
4. I don’t want you to forget to clean it.
97. She used to smoke cigarettes.
1. She is used to cigarettes.
2. She used two cigarettes.
3. She usually smokes cigarettes.
4. She smoked before, but she doesn’t now.
98. Shall I take you to the station?
1. Did I take you before?
2. Must I take you?
3. Will it be necessary to take you there?
4. Would you like me to take you to the station?
99. They should talk more slowly.
1. They talk too quickly.
2. Talking is not fast.
3. They might have slower talks.
4. They would like to talk more slowly.
100. Mirana remembered to phone the doctor.
1. She remembered phoning the doctor.
2. Mirana forgot to remember to phone.
3. She didn’t forget to phone the doctor.
4. She remembered that she phoned the doctor.
101. Madame Traiviey has lived nearly 115 years.
1. She was very old.
2. She is very old.
3. She died when she was nearly 115.
4. Madame Traiviey has many more years.
102. She can hardly see it.
1. She sees very hard.
2. She is hard with it.
3. It is hard to see her.
4. She cannot see it very well.
103. Yeuk Yee had her house painted white yesterday.
1. Her house was not blue last week.
2. She painted her house yesterday.
3. They painted her house white for her yesterday.
4. She had to paint her house white yesterday.
104. Neither teacher knows the answer.
1. No teachers know the answer.
2. Both teachers know the answer.
3. All the teachers know the answer.
4. Any teacher can answer.
105. I’d rather be a millionaire.
1. I’ve been a millionaire.
2. I’d better be a millionaire.
3. I’d prefer to be a millionaire.
4. You have more millions than me.
106. You don’t have to do this test.
1. You mustn’t do it.
2. You can’t do this test.
3. You have no desire to do it.
4. You can choose not to do this test.
107. If Muriel had come, she would have won.
1. If she hadn’t won, she’d have come.
2. Muriel didn’t win because she didn’t come.
3. When Muriel came she always won.
4. She didn’t come, but she won anyway.
Direction : Choose the correct answer.
108. “You’ve got a deal.” (second frame) This sentence means the man ……………………….. .
1. agrees to pay for the band’s songs
2. is pleased to listen to their song
3. wants the band to go away
4. is willing to do business with the children
109. From the cartoon above, you can make a conclusion that______________.
1. Zero is stupid 2. Zero is joking
3. the pencil is not good 4. the sharpener is blunt
Secondary student for
Call 0-2589-2802 for information
110. If you want to get the job, you would ______________.
1. see the manager 2. go to the office
3. phone the office 4. write to the office
Female, knowledge computers, typing
1 – 2 years experience in secretary work
Khun Apinrat – Tel. 02 – 5367 – 4554
Sirla Group, 16th fl. Mahathun Plaza
Ploenchich Rd., Bangkok 10330
111. What vacancy is offered for?
1. a secretary 2. a typewriter
3. a teacher 4. an office clerk
112. The secretary’s job is ………….. .
1. doing marketing research 2. doing the office work
3. doing house work 4. entertaining the customers
113. You can apply for this position ………….. .
1. in person 2. by letter
3. by fax 4. by phone
114. We can assume that the applicant must operate a ………….. for the office work.
1. facsimile 2. switchboard
3. computer 4. telephone
Babysitter Required 2. Clockbuster’s Video
Weekdays: 3 – 5 afternoons Part – time shop assistant required
Phone 02 – 534 – 9870 Evenings Sat and Sun mornings.
- 3. Paper boy / girl required
for newspaper’s good pay.
115. If you like children, you should take the job in ………….. .
1. 1 2. 2
3. 3 4. 4
116. If you’re a student, you should take the job in ………….. .
1. 1 2. 2
3. 3 4. 4
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more,
by Lord Byron
117. What is the topic of the poem below?
1. Woods 2. Sea 3. Nature 4. Music
As the summer sun sent scattered rays through the maple and oak leaves overhead, the young deer stood frozen, making it almost impossible for the hikers to see her.
118. In the above passage, the word “frozen” means _______.
1. very cold 2. visible
3. not moving 4. not melted
Korean Plane with 64 Aboard Disappears
119. This headline means ………….. .
1. 64 Korean passengers are missing
2. 64 people are killed in the plane crash
3. 64 people still on the plane
4. 64 passengers are missing in Korea
The Chang family went to see their friends, the Browns. “Where do they live?”, asked Mr. Chang. “They live on the fourth floor,” said Mrs. Chang. They took the elevator up to their friends’ floor.
120. The main idea is “____________.”
1. The Browns took the elevator up.
2. The Chang went to the Browns’ home.
3. The Chang lived on the fourth floor.
4. The Browns went out.
The one thing to do in an emergency is _________ . See what is wrong and then say it, “There’s an accident on B street; there’s a fire at 562 Avenue J; there’s a fire on the third floor at 620 Worth Street.” Give information that can help take care of the emergency.
121. The missing words are “____________.”
1. to call for help 2. to stay outside the building
3. to take the elevator down 4. to jump down from the window
122. The job is almost over. He sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
1. He won something easily.
2. He is no longer in trouble.
3. He has nearly finished.
4. He is in a desperate situation.
123. If you don’t control your spending, you’ll be broke in no time at all!
Which word is a synonym of “ control “?
1. reduce 2. follow
3. behind 4. Buy
124. Put this medicine on your arm and rub it into your skin until it’s invisible. It
will inhibit the infection’s attempt to spread.
What does “inhibit” mean?
1. live in a certain place 2. block or slow down
3. itch or burn 4. help to do something important
125. “You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.” Lyndon B. Johnson
This means that it’s important to _______.
1. talk louder 2. teach
3. help others 4. listen to others
Part III: Structure
Direction: Fill in the blank with the correct sentence 1,2,3 or
เลือกประโยคคำตอบที่ถูกต้องจากตัวเลือกในข้อ 1,2,3 หรือ 4 เติมในช่องว่างให้สมบูรณ์
126. We all know that____________________. He is now working for FRINK Company.
- Smith, the company’s first president, was a financial genius.
- the company’s first president, Smith, was a financial genius.
- the company’s first president, Smith was a financial genius.
- the company’s, Smith, first president, was a financial genius.
- 127. I want to visit my uncle in America. ________________________________
- He has been in California since February 1997 working.
- He has been working since February 1997 in California.
- He has since February 1997 been working in California.
- He has been working in California since February 1997.
- I got something to tell you before the competition. _____________________
- I’ve some interesting information about our competitors heard.
- I’ve heard some information interesting about our competitors.
- I’ve heard about our competitors some interesting information.
- I’ve heard some interesting information about our competitors.
- Helen wants to know about her friends in New York because__________________
- She hasn’t heard anything recently about them.
- She hasn’t heard anything about them recently.
- She hasn’t heard recently anything about them.
- She recently hasn’t heard anything about them.
- I have enough time to get to the meeting in Bangkok. Therefore,________________
- I probably won’t take the early train tomorrow.
- I won’t take probably the early train tomorrow.
- I won’t take the early train probably tomorrow.
- I won’t take the probably early train tomorrow.
- Before entering the country, __________________________
- please fill out this form with your details.
- please fill out your details with this form.
- please with your details fill out this form.
- please fill out with the details this form.
- It is very important for high school students to think about what________________
- they will be.
- will they be.
- are they going to be.
- are their plans for the future.
- In Laos and Vietnam, you can still see ________________
- a lot of old big French buildings.
- a lot of big old French buildings.
- old big French buildings a lot.
- big old French buildings a lot.
- In North America, the Niagara Falls has been a ________________
- tourist attraction popular for over a century.
- tourist popular attraction for over a century.
- popular tourist attraction for over a century.
- popular tourist attraction over for a century.
- I’m going to Beijing tomorrow morning, but ___________________
- I haven’t packed yet my suitcase.
- I haven’t packed my suitcase yet.
- I haven’t my suitcase packed yet.
- yet I haven’t my suitcase packed.
- In Mexico, _____________________________________________
- football and racing horses are the most popular sports.
- football and racing horses are sports popular the most.
- football and horse racing are the most popular sports.
- football and horse racing are sports popular the most.
- This test is very easy! ____________________________for me.
- It’s a hot potato
- It’s a piece of banana
- It’s a piece of cake
- It’s a bread and butter
- In China, The Great Wall is____________________________________________
- one of the great wonders of the world.
- one of the world wonders the great.
- the world wonders the great one.
- the wonders world the great one.
- To be safe when you drive, ______________________________________
- you always must wear your seat belt.
- you must always wear your seat belt.
- you always must wear your belt seat.
- you must always wear your belt seat.
- Pranee takes a few English courses because__________
- she wants to speak English fluently and correctly really.
- she wants really to speak English fluently and correctly.
- she really wants to speak English fluently and correctly.
- she wants to really speak English fluently and correctly.
- London is beautiful. _________________________________
- I’ve been many times there.
- I’ve been there many times.
- I’ve there been many times.
- I’ve been many there times.
142. Using international phone cards is an easy process, involving just a few
simple steps below:
1. Dial the 800-number and listen to the voice instructions
2. Enter the destination number
3. Buy the phone card that fits your needs, get your PIN number and access codes
4. The prompt will tell you the balance and the minutes left
5. Enter your PIN number
Put the sentences in the correct order. จงเรียงลำดับประโยคตามลำดับที่ถูกต้อง
Put the sentences in the correct order. จงเรียงประโยคตามลำดับที่ถูกต้องที่ถูกต้อง
143. 1. I prefer cola.
2. Do you prefer cola or orange juice?
3. I prefer orange juice. What about you?
1. 2- 3-1 2. 1- 2-3
3. 3- 2-1 4. 3- 1-2
144. 1. Yes, I have.
2. When did you go?
3. Have you ever been to a live concert?
4. I went last year.
1. 3-1-2-4 2. 1-2-3-4
3. 2-1-3-4 4. 3-2-1-4
145. 1. My grandmother had special powers.
2. A bomb dropped on the house and she was killed.
3. She insisted the family went on a short holiday.
4. She was peeling potatoes and talking to my dad.
5. I never met her because she was killed in the war.
1. 1- 2-3-4-5 2. 3- 5-2-4-1
3. 1-5-3-4-2 4. 2- 4-3-5-1
146. 1. Yes, I have.
2. When did you go?
3. Have you ever been to a live concert?
4. I went last year.
1. 3-1-2-4 2. 1-2-3-4
3. 2-1-3-4 4. 3-2-1-4
Part IV: Vocabulary
Direction: Read the following passage and choose the best answer
I hope you’re well. Last week
I went to a birthday party of a Thai
friend___147____ just move here. I gave
her a present. It’s ____148____ She
didn’topen it. She just thanked me and
put it aside, not showing any____149___.
Did I do anything wrong?
Don’t worry. It’s just a matter
of culture. We, Thai people, are
taught____150____the gift in front of
the giver. So what she did ___151___
anything bad at all. Enjoy your
friendship with her _____152_____learn
more about Thai culture.
147. 1. whose 2. which 3. whom 4. Who
148. 1. exciting 2. strange 3. usual 4. Great
149. 1. question 2. interest 3. worry 4. Sign
150. 1. not to receive 2. not to keep 3. not to open 4. not to hide
151. 1. doesn’t mean 2. didn’t mean 3. won’t mean 4. don’t mean
152. 1. because 2. and 3. but 4. so
Directions : Read the following passages and choose the best answer from 1, 2 , 3 or 4.
There are emergency medical/ nursing services at Heathrow and Gatwick. At Heathrow they’re in the Queen’s building. At Gatwick they’re in the International Arrivals hall. ……153 ……. are staffed 24 hours a day by nursing sisters
You should ask your airline if you need special help. All terminals at Heathrow and Gatwick are fitted with lifts, slopes and special toilets. An airport information desk will help you in an …154…….
There are ………..155……… at all terminals at both Heathrow and Gatwick where young children can be fed or changed in comfort. Trained children’s nurses are ……….156……. to help if you need it, except in Terminal 3 at Heathrow.
153. 1. Both 2. Neither 3. Either 4. None
154. 1. imitation 2. emigration 3. immediacy 4. Emergency
155. 1. nurseries 2. hostels 3. cots 4. Accommodations
156. 1. purposed 2. available 3. profitable 4. beneficial
157. What is the passage mainly about?
- Heathrow and Gatwick
- International Airport
- Emergency Service
- Airport Facilities
E-mail is your personal connection to the Internet. It allows you to exchange___158___with people all over the world. It can___159___text, pictures, and even audio and animation. When you set up an account you ____160____a unique address and anyone can send you e-mail. The mail you receive is stored on the server____161____ you next connect and download it to your hard disk.
158. 1. user names 2. passwords 3. addresses 4. Messages
159. 1. conclude 2. decrease 3. produce 4. Infer
160. 1. will give 2. are given 3. are giving 4. have given
161. 1. although 2. because 3. until 4. so
Part V: Reading
Directions: Read the following table and choose the best answer from 1, 2 , 3 or 4.
How people Travel
|Bus/Mass Rapid Transit : 48%
Car : 27%
Carpool : 14%
Taxi and others : 11%
|Bus : 31%
Rail Rapid Transit : 23%
Minibus : 15%
Car : 15%
Taxi : 11%
Ferry : 3%
Tram : 3%
|Private Car : 33%
Regular bus : 30%
Motorcycle : 18%
Minibus : 7%
Hired Motorcycle : 3%
Air-con bus : 2%
Taxi : 2%
Silor Lek :2%
Samlor : 2%
Ship/Boat : 2%
162. The percentage of people in Bangkok who travel by …………….. is more than twice as high as in Hong Kong.
1. bus 2. minibus 3. car 4. taxi
163. According to these statistics, Bangkok has no …………. transport.
1. land 2. water 3. rail 4. public
164. Taxis are used most in ……………..
1. Hong Kong 2. Singapore
3. Bangkok and Hong Kong 4. Bangkok and Singapore
165. The main idea of this table is to ………….
1. persuade people to use public transport.
2. report the facts about the way people travel.
3. survey how people wish to travel.
4. encourage people in Asia to save petrol.
Directions: Read the following passages and answer the questions by choosing the best
answer from 1, 2 , 3 or 4. อ่านบทอ่านแล้วตอบคำถาม
No buying, no mixing, no washing, no heating!
Sound like a clever Madison Avenue appeal for yet another high-tech mixture with more substance in the product. Actually, it’s a plug for one of the world’s oldest and most perfect food: mother’s milk.
166. You should find this article in ………
- a medical book.
- a classified ads.
- A health section in a magazine.
- A brochure of a certain product.
Nick is now the owner of a very large business company, but as a boy he used to work in a small shop. It was his job to repair bicycles and at that time he had to work fourteen hours a day. He saved money for years and he bought a small work-shop of his own. During the war Nick made spare parts for airplanes. At that time he had two helpers. By the end of the war, the small work-shop had become a large factory which employed seven hundred and thirty people. Nick is very proud to tell the public about his early years and the long road to success.
167. Which of these proverbs suits the story?
- All is not gold that glitter.
- Make hay while the sun shines,
- Rome was not built in a day.
- You can’t get blood out of a stone.
168. At the end of the war how many employees did Nick have?
Many people are worried that television has caused a lot of effects on American children. For one thing, some teachers feel the television has taken away the child’s abilities to learn mental pictures. As a result, children cannot understand a simple story without seeing pictures. Secondly, too much TV tends to cause children to withdraw from real- life experience. Thirdly, they cannot understand the frustration of learning. Finally, the most serious result is the impact of television violence on children who have thought of it as everyday thing.
169. What is the best title for this passage?
- American Children
- Educational Television
- The Effects of Television
- The Reasons for Watching Television
170. How many bad effects of TV are written in the passage?
Direction: Read the following advertisement and answer the question by choosing the best
answer from 1, 2, 3. or 4. อ่านข้อความโฆษณาแล้วตอบคำถาม
Tour 1 Enjoy the orchard at Chanthaburi Province, Prew Waterfall,
Kung Kraben Mangrove, Dolphin show and you can swim with them.
( 9-10, 16-17 June, 23-24 July )
Tour 2 Visit Saithong National Park where you can also see field of wild ginger
flower and visit Srithep Historical Park. Chaiyaphume. (16-17, 23-24 June )
Tour 3 Admire the floral fields in the mist, fantastic landscape Romklao
Paradon Waterfall at Phu Hin Rongkla. Phitanulok. (23-24 June, 10-11 July )
Tour 4 Bird Watching at Kraeng Krachan National Park. Phetchaburi. ( 5-6 June )
Tour 5 Visit Thong Pha Poom. Enjoy the cool breeze and the beautiful
Scenery of Pilok Mine Valley. Kanchanaburi. ( 9-10 June, 14-15 July )
Tour 6 Visit Sangklaburi, enjoy bamboo rafting along Runtee River, elephant
Riding and explore Mon’s culture. Kanchanaburi. ( 9-10 June, 7-8 July )
Tel. 02 235 1760 Fax. 02 237 0746
178 Suriwong Road, Bangkok 10500
171. This text is mainly about ________________.
1. provincial historical places 2. upcountry national Parks
3. trips for nature lovers 4. visits to floral fields
172. Which one is Not mentioned in the text?
1. Activities to do 2. Places to see
3. When to visit 4. How to go
173. This text is most likely from_____________.
1. a guidebook 2. a news story
3. a scientific book 4. a hotel brochure
174. You have a vacation from 5-10 July, which tour can you join?
1. Tour 1 2. Tour 3
3. Tour 4 4. Tour 6
Directions: Read the following piece of news and answer the question by choosing the best
answer from 1, 2, 3 or 4. อ่านข่าวแล้วตอบคำถาม
|Trat – An unusual plant gave off a stink in a village
In Trat when it bloomed. The unpleasant smell was similar to rotting meat. The plant, which was unknown to villagers, was found in the garden of a house belonging to Srinual Sai-oy in Trat’s Mueang district.
A report said the multicolored flower had died, but its very bad smell stayed and it was attracting flies.
The plant has a bud and is expected to develop into a flower soon.
Mrs. Srinual said she smelled an awful odor
around her home on Saturday night. When she saw the plant, its flower was in full bloom.
175. What is the best headline for this piece of news?
1. A stink strange plant in Trat
2. Awful odor in Mueang district
3. Multicolored flower in full bloom
4. Unknown tree at a villager’s house
176. What does the writer compare the smell of flower to?
1. An unpleasant villager 2. A developed bud
3. Attractive flies 4. Rotting meat
177. Which is true about this plant?
1. Its flower has many colors. 2. People enjoy its smell.
3. Villagers know it well. 4. It blooms all days.
178. Which one does NOT belong to the group?
1. An unpleasant smell 2. A rotted smell
3. An awful odor 4. A bloom
179. What does “it” ( line 7 ) refer to?
1. A Multicolored flower 2. A bad smell
3. A plant 4. A fly
Directions : Read this poem and answer the question by choosing the best answer
from 1, 2, 3 or 4 อ่านบทโคลง แล้วตอบคำถาม
180. What thing does this poem mainly focus on?
1. the hill 2. the rain 3. the house 4. the village
181. If it comes on Sunday, it will leave on ___________________.
1. Wednesday 2. Thursday 3. Monday 4. Tuesday
182. According to the poem how does everything look?
1. warm 2. dry 3. hot 4. wet
Directions: Read the following announcements and answer the question by choosing the
best answer from 1, 2 , 3 or 4. อ่านประกาศแล้วตอบคำถาม
“Hello Shoppers. We have a lost boy named Marshall who was found in the sporting goods section of our store, and he’s looking for his mom. He’s five years old, and he’s wearing a blue and white sweat shirt, tan pants, and a black and white baseball cap. You can find him at the check-out counter at the main exit. Thank you.”
183. Where does the announcement take place?
1. at a baseball stadium 2. at a department store
3. at an amusement park 4. at the Old’s People homes
184. Where is the boy now?
1. He is at the information desk waiting for his mom.
2. He is waiting in the sporting goods section.
3. He is at the cashier where you pay for goods.
4. He is at the Children’s Clothes section
Travel on Sky Airlines
Hello, passengers of Flight 18 bound for Seattle.
Our flight time today is 2 hours and 14 minutes, and we will be flying at an average altitude of 29,000 feet. The local time in Seattle is a quarter to twelve, and the current weather is sunny, but there is a chance of rain later in the day. We will be arriving at Gate 13, and we will be announcing connecting flights on our approach to the Seattle airport.
185. Where would you hear this announcement?
1. on the sky train 2. at the airport
3. on a plane 4. in a shopping mall
186. Who is probably making the announcement?
1. a pilot 2. a captain
3. a ticket agent 4. a ground crew member
187. What is the local time in Seattle?
1. 11:15 am 2. 11.45 am
3. 12.15 pm 4. 12.45 pm
Directions: Read the following recorded message and answer the question by choosing the
best answer from 1, 2 , 3 or 4 อ่านข้อความที่ถูกบันทึกแล้วตอบคำถาม
[Phone ringing . . .]
Bill: Hey, this is Bill. I’m sorry I’m not in. Just leave a message.
Hey Bill. This is Hank. I’m just calling to let you know that I’ll be a little late to the game tomorrow night. I have to work a few extra hours to finish a report. I should wrap things up sometime between seven and eight though. Oh, then I’m planning on seeing Lisa for about an hour since she’s been sick recently. And, uh, one more thing. I’ll stop by my house to pick up some food for the game. See you then.
188. What time will Hank most likely arrive at Bill’s house?
1. around 7:00 pm 2. around 8:00 pm
3. around 9:00 pm 4. around 11.00 pm
189. Where would you hear this message ?
1. an answering machine 2. a mobile phone
3. a hotel reception 4. the operator
Directions: Read the following passages and answer the questions by choosing the best
answer from 1, 2 , 3 or 4. อ่านบทอ่านแล้วตอบคำถาม
Thai Herbs and Spices
Mint is found in warm parts of Asia. In Thailand it is grown widely for use as a herb and as a spice. It is a hardy perennial with branching stems, growing along the ground. It has a strong smell. It has the property of helping to expel wind. A drink made from the leaves helps digestion. The mint leaves have a cool hotness when eaten. It helps perspiration and thus cools the body.
Mimosa is a plant in the legume family which helps improve the soil it grows in. It is often grown as hedges, providing as “edible hedge” for the family. It can grow as tall as 10 meters. Its leaves are small and can cure diarrhea. The leaves can also help stop bleeding and heal a wound. The seeds can help get rid of parasite worms.
190. .…………….. can help stop losing blood when you have a cut.
1. The mimosa leaves
2. The mint leaves
3. The mint stems
4. The mimosa seeds
191. What is mint used in Thailand?
1. It is used as edible hedge.
2. It is used as a herb and a spice.
3. It is used to help improve the soil.
4. It is used to cure diarrhea and get rid of worms.
192. Which is the characteristic of mimosa?
1. It is found in warm parts of Asia and Thailand.
2. It helps perspiration and thus cools the body.
3. It grows along the ground and has a strong smell.
4. It is often grown as hedges, as tall as 10 meters.
The Chinese New Year is celebrated between January and February. New Year’s Day food is usually made of vegetables because it is bad luck to kill or eat animals. Children get a red packet or an envelope. This normally contains money! Fireworks displays are all around the country, and dragon dances take place in streets.
193. What is the main idea of the passage?
1. Food in New Year’s Day in China
2. Chinese Customs
3. The Chinese New Year
4. Chinese way of living
194. Which is prohibited?
1. Public dragon dance show
2. Killing or eating animals
3. Holding firework displays
4. Giving some money
Diwali is a Hindu festival, celebrated in October or November. It is called the “festival of light” and it lasts several days. People light small lamps or candles and put them on their windows and doorways to welcome the god, Rama. They also clean their house because they hope Luxmi, the goddess of prosperity, will visit them
195. What does the passage tell you about the festival?
1. The cleaning festival 2. A Hindu festival
3. A Lamp festival 4. The Rama festival
196. What do the people do?
1. celebrate in their homes
2. light their friend’s lamps
3. clean their relative’s windows
4. light the candles and put them on the windows
The continent of America took its name from the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci who explored South America in the 15th century, after Columbus’s famous journey there.
197. We learn from the passage that …………….
1. Vespucci explored South America
2. The continent of America is named after Amerigo Vespucci.
3. Columbus took a journey there.
4. Columbus discovered America.
198. What does the word ‘century” mean?
1. one hundred years 2. a long time
3. ten years 4. a few years
The ancient Olympics
Nobody knows exactly when the Olympics Games began, but historians think that the first games were in 776BC. Athletes from all over Greece came to compete in a town called Olympia. There was only one event. It was a running race called the ‘stade’ . the first Olympic champion was Coroebus of Ellis. He was a cook.
199. What is the first name of Olympics?
1. The historical Games 2. Olympia
3. Athletes Games 4. Olympic champion
200. What does the story tell us about?
1. The ancient Olympics 2. The Olympia
3. The Olympics 4. The first Game
201. Where did the first game take place?
1. Athens 2. Roman
3. Greece 4. Italy
202. What was the first game competition?
1. football 2. running
3. volleyball 4. swimming
Kevin talks a little about life in Wales.
Todd: OK, Kevin, we’re back. Could you talk a little bit about Wales.
Kevin: Yeah, Wales is quite a small country. It’s west of England. There are about four million people who live in Wales. It’s a bit like Japan. It’s quite cold in the winter. Not much snow. But lots of sheep there. And the people are quite friendly. I suppose it is quite a poor area. Not many rich people. A lot of people are farmers. And a lot of people are miners. They coal..they mine for coal. But it is a very beautiful land. Lots of mountains. So I like it. The weather is cold. Even in summer it is not too hot. So if you do surfing or windsurfing, which I do, you have to be very brave. Yeah, but please come and visit Wales.
203. How many people live in Wales?
1. 40,000 2. 400,000 3. 4,000,000 4. 40,000,000
204. What is a common job in Wales?
1. Fishing 2. Painting 3. Planting 4. Mining
205. Why is Kevin brave?
1. He boxes. 2. He windsurfs in bad conditions.
3. He has no insurance. 4. He mines for coal.
206. What does Kevin want you to do?
1. Visit Wales 2. Raise sheep 3. Try surfing 4. Climb the mountains
Beavers are clever builders. They gnaw at trees with their big front to cut them down. Then they use parts of the trees to build their houses. They use mud from the stream to make their homes stay together. They use their tails to pat down the mud.
207. What parts of their body do beavers use to build their homes?
1. They swim to pick up rocks and sticks.
2. Their teeth to cut down trees and tails to pat down mud.
3. They use mud from the stream to make their homes.
4. They use the tails to pat down the mud.
Do you want to do something interesting? Go to a museum this weekend. If you go to a museum you will learn something from the treasure of the past. Walk up and down and look at the pictures and the statues. You will begin to understand how people through history have thought and felt forget what modern life is like and stand among the exhibits. You will be in the middle of history and feel what it was like to live in another time.
208. What is the main idea of this passage?
1. History is not like the modern world.
2. It is interesting to go to museum at weekends.
3. Museums help us understand people in the past.
4. Look at the treasures from the past, the painting, and statues.
When you visit chatrooms, always use a nickname that is different from your screen name. That way, no one will be able to track you down by using your e-mail. If you find yourself in a conversation that makes you feel uncomfortable, you should exit the chatrooms and tell an adult.
209. What is the purpose of the writer?
1. To use a nickname when you’re in chatrooms.
2. To make you feel comfortable when you’re in chatroom.
3. To beware of chatrooms.
4. To be fun while using chatrooms.
210. Where could you see the following picture?
1. in a newspaper 2. in a magazine
3. on the internet 4. in a textbook
211. What kind of magazine could you find the following picture?
1. A travel magazine 2. A wedding magazine
3. A cuisine magazine 4. A sport magazine
Air pollution is gathered in clouds and when it reacts with the oxygen and water in the atmosphere it becomes acid. The winds carry the polluted clouds long distances. When it rains, this pollution falls on trees, houses, buildings, cars, clothes, everywhere !!! This called acid rain.
212. Which is the topic?
1. The pollution 2. The solutions
3. The air pollution and acid rain 4. The water and soil pollution
Part I: Conversation
|1. 1||13. 1||25. 4||37. 4||49. 3||61. 4|
|2. 2||14. 4||26. 1||38. 1||50. 1||62. 4|
|3. 3||15. 2||27. 2||39. 2||51. 4||63. 3|
|4. 3||16. 3||28. 4||40. 4||52. 1|
|5. 1||17. 2||29. 3||41. 2||53. 1|
|6. 3||18. 4||30. 1||42. 4||54. 3|
|7. 1||19. 3||31. 4||43. 1||55. 2|
|8. 1||20. 4||32. 3||44. 2||56. 3|
|9. 1||21. 1||33. 1||45. 3||57. 1|
|10. 4||22. 3||34. 1||46. 1||58. 1|
|11. 2||23. 1||35. 1||47. 1||59. 3|
|12. 1||24. 3||36. 3||48. 2||60. 2|
Part II: Non-Text
|64. 4||76. 2||88. 4||100. 3||112. 2||124. 2|
|65. 1||77. 4||89. 3||101. 2||113. 4||125. 4|
|66. 3||78. 3||90. 4||102. 4||114. 3|
|67. 3||79. 2||91. 4||103. 3||115. 1|
|68. 3||80. 1||92. 2||104. 1||116. 2|
|69. 4||81. 3||93. 3||105. 3||117. 3|
|70. 4||82. 4||94. 4||106. 4||118. 1|
|71. 4||83. 4||95. 2||107. 2||119. 1|
|72. 2||84. 4||96. 4||108. 1||120. 2|
|73. 1||85. 1||97. 4||109. 1||121. 1|
|74. 2||86. 2||98. 4||110. 3||122. 3|
|75. 1||87. 1||99. 1||111. 1||123. 1|
Part III: Structure
|126. 1||136. 3||146. 1|
|127. 4||137. 3|
|128. 4||138. 1|
|129. 2||139. 2|
|130. 1||140. 3|
|131. 1||141. 2|
|132. 1||142. 4|
|133. 2||143. 1|
|134. 3||144. 1|
|135. 2||145. 3|
Part IV: Vocabulary
|147. 4||157. 1|
|148. 2||158. 4|
|149. 2||159. 3|
|150. 3||160. 2|
|151. 1||161. 3|
Part V: Reading
|162. 2||172. 4||182. 4||192. 4||202. 2||212. 3|
|163. 3||173. 4||183. 2||193. 3||203. 3|
|164. 1||174. 4||184. 3||194. 2||204. 4|
|165. 2||175. 1||185. 3||195. 2||205. 2|
|166. 3||176. 4||186. 2||196. 4||206. 1|
|167. 3||177. 1||187. 2||197. 4||207. 4|
|168. 4||178. 4||188. 3||198. 1||208. 3|
|169. 3||179. 2||189. 1||199. 2||209. 3|
|170. 3||180. 2||190. 1||200. 1||210. 3|
|171. 3||181. 1||191. 2||201. 3||211. 3|